Crystal Candle • Full Moon
Create a space of vibrational solace and intention with the properties of the crystals. Nested in a blend of creamy, vegan-friendly soy & coconut wax, infused with incredible room-filling scents, this statement candle is the perfect addition to your self-care ritual.
Full Moon – As the fifth phase of the moon cycle, the Full Moon is a time for releasing bad habits and letting negative patterns completely go. This is an ideal time to say goodbye to anything that is no longer serving your higher self. Infused with Blue Calcite, Moonstone and Clear Quartz. Each candle comes with a full moon ritual card to release anything that no longer serves you.
Sea Salt & Vanilla — With a salty, sweet and creamy blend this is the perfect strong scent for all beach lovers.
Size: 400g approx. 70 hour burn time if candle care is followed.
Ingredients: Soy & coconut wax, Blue Calcite, Moonstone and Clear Quartz crystals.
- Remove all crystals and sage/palo santo from the candle before it is lit.
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and a clean and even burn in the future.
- Never leave your candle burning longer than 3 hours at a time. Once the wax reaches half way down your vessel, carefully monitor the burn time and extinguish the flame after 1 hour.
- After use when the wax has cooled and set, trim your wick to 5mm again before relighting to avoid wick 'mushrooming'.
- Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure you receive the maximum burn time.
- Discontinue use when the wax reaches 10mm-15mm from the bottom of your vessel.
- When you have finished burning your candle, simply wash out any leftover wax with hot water and detergent.
Here you will find everything you need to know about shopping online with Stellar. If you don't find the information you need, contact us and our concierge will get back to you ASAP.
All orders placed between Monday - Friday before 2pm AEST will be shipped the same day. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. If you do not receive this please check your junk or get in touch.
All delivery timeframes are from the day the order is shipped. Please allow for potential delays due to current COVID-19 restrictions, which may be out of our control.
Standard Delivery: 3-7* days, flat rate of $9.95 or free for orders over $99. Standard deliveries are sent via Australia Post.
Express Delivery: Next business day delivery Australia wide*, $14.95. Express deliveries are sent via Star Track.
Same Day Delivery: Same day delivery is available for orders delivering in Metro Melbourne. The shipping rate is calculated based on the distance from our HQ (Moorabbin) to the delivery address. All same day orders must be placed before 11am (Monday - Friday) to be delivered on the day the order is placed. Any orders placed after these time slots will be delivered on the following business day.
*Delivery to regional areas may vary.
For further information regarding Australia Post delivery timeframes and service updates, click here.
if you have any further questions, we are here to help! Email us at email@example.com or contact us on 0415675871.